1.) Name and contact details of the data controller:
This privacy notice applies to data processing by:
Boxclub BXN Graz (hereinafter: BXN), Lendkai 45, 8020 Graz.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone +43 676 5717010
2) Collection and storage of personal data, their type and purpose as well as their use
When you instruct us, we collect the following information about you:
- Salutation, first name, last name,
- a valid e-mail address,
- your current address,
- your telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
- Information that is necessary for the consultation within the scope of the mandate.
This data is collected,
- to be able to identify you as our client
- to be able to provide you with appropriate advice and support;
- for correspondence with you
- for invoicing purposes;
The data processing is carried out in response to your request and is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b) DSGVO for the aforementioned purposes for the appropriate processing of the order and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations arising from the consulting contract.
The personal data collected by us for the assignment will be stored until the expiry of the assignment and then deleted, unless we are obliged to store it for a longer period of time in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) or you have consented to storage beyond this in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
3) Transfer of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
4th) Data subject rights
You have the right
- Pursuant to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 DSGVO.
5th) Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to object, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.